If you are a TikTok content creator, then you understand the amount of effort that it takes to get your video to go viral. It is not easy to get those million views, and you have to try unique ideas for your videos that are not common with other creators. Slow motion and time-lapse are one way to go about it.
These types of videos speak louder to your audience hence attracting more attention. CapCut, a free online video editor, provides you with film maker, a tool that you can use to create slow-motion and timelapse photos for your social media platforms. In this article, we are going to delve into ways in which you can do this. Let’s get to it.
CapCut Film Maker
CapCut’s film maker helps you to tell a story to your audience. This CapCut editing tool has everything that you need to produce a film and make it excellent. It has spectacular effects that will leave you and your viewers mind-blown. Let’s have a look at how you can use this CapCut feature to create slow-motion and time-lapse videos.
Step 1: Upload the video into the timeline
This is the first step to editing any video on CapCut. You can upload your file or simply just drag-and-drop it into the CapCut timeline. Once the video is in the timeline, it will automatically apply itself to your footage, ready for editing. You can also upload the video clip from your external device, i.e., mobile phone or PC.
Step 2: Edit your footage
CapCut has a massive variety of editing tools that you can use to make your video great. These features include filters, stickers, audio effects, and in this case, CapCut’s pro film maker, which contains slow-motion effects.
These effects allow you to slow down your video clips in order to give your viewers a more keen look at your video. You can also speed up your clips to make a time-lapse video. This will attract your audience and engage them more than a regular clip would. You will be able to do all this by clicking on the “Speed” icon in the timeline and adjusting to your liking.
You can also change your video background using the video background remover, which will give you a variety of backgrounds to choose from. There is also an auto-subtitles feature that allows you to add subtitles to your video and cover a much greater audience across the world.
Step 3: Export Video
Once you are done editing your video footage, the next step is to export it and save it to your gallery or share it on your social media platform. When exporting your video from CapCut, don’t forget to make use of the software’s spectacular export settings which allow you to adjust your video’s resolution and upgrade it to 4k making it HD. Also ensure that you name your file before saving it.
Attributes of CapCut’s Film Maker for Slow-Mo Videos
CapCut’s film maker is a preferred choice by most TikTok content creators because of its many amazing tools and features. Let’s discuss some of these features in detail.
- It is free of charge: CapCut provides you with top-notch editing, including its filmmaker, at no cost at all. There are other online editing software that will, without a doubt, do the work but will cost you a substantial amount of money. That is why most content creators, even beginners, prefer to use CapCut.
- HD resolution: CapCut’s export settings will allow you to adjust your video to 4k resolution, which is what viewers are looking for. Nobody wants to watch a video that has low resolution. High definition videos are very clear, so the effects that you add to your videos become more vibrant and captivating to your audience.
- No watermarks: With CapCut’s filmmaker, you do not have to worry about your videos having watermarks.
- Vast library: Aside from the film maker, CapCut provides its users with a massive library of other editing tools, including filters, stickers, audio effects, text overlays, and trendy music, among others. You can use all these tools to add life and vibrance to your video.
- User-friendly: CapCut is user-friendly so you don’t need any type of manual to hack it.
- Make a vintage video: CapCut provides you with vintage filters and retro effects that you can use to make vintage videos. These types of videos will help reach a special audience that is into such films.
- Use multi-track for edits: With CapCut’s multi-track feature, you can compile multiple tracks and edit at the same time. The best part is that you can do all this without a lag, unlike other editing software that would experience stuttering, especially with high-resolution files.
- Use AI for subtitles: This online editor allows you to use AI to generate subtitles for your videos. This will help you break into new markets across the globe. CapCut also has a variety of text templates that you can try out for your subtitles.
- Add trendy music: If you are a TikTok fanatic like me, then you have seen a number of creators dancing to trending music in their videos. This is made possible by CapCut’s trendy music tool, whereby you can add the latest music audio to your videos. It is important to pay attention to copyright rules in order to avoid getting banned from the app. This applies to other social media platforms, too, ie. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
CapCut has basically everything that you need to edit your videos to make them stand out among others. CapCut’s slow motion and the time-lapse feature will see you become a TikTok star within a snap of a finger. Take your time to explore all of CapCut’s tools and features so you can make the best use of them. Get to enjoy all the benefits of CapCut without having to break your bank account.